Links







                            Introducation | Member's | Populations | Officers/Employees

Introducation

  The Municipal Board Nawabganj, Barabanki, was the first  to be Constituted in the district and came in to existence on July 16, 1884, under the North-Wstern provinees and outh Municipalities 1883. It had Nine members of whom four were elected, the rest including the chairman were nominated officials, later it came to be administered under the North-western provineces and Oudh Municipalities Act. 1883. Its affairs were managed by a board of 09 members and a Chairman, who used to be the Deputy Commissinoer. The income of the board was derived mainly from house tax, boll tax and tax on weigh man and brokers. Other sources of income included octori, license fee, rent, tahbazari and fines. However the U.P. Municiplalities Act 1916 liberalised the municipal consitution, introduced communal representation and relaxed government control over the finances of Nagar Palika.

Nagar Palika Parishad, Nawabganj, Barabanki has been put under catergory of first class board, covering and area of 12 sq. Km. Comprising population of (75,741) according to census 2001. There are seventeen substantive post of certralized services, thirty two post of 3 rd graded employees and 362 of all category of 4 th class employees, in this Palika. It consist of seven section for providing civic amenities to its citizens, description of brief has been given under next caption.

Sections of Nagar Palika Parishad, Nawabganj, Barabanki

Nagar Palika Parishad, Nawabganj, Barabanki compriss the following seven section-

.  Revenue Section
.  Public Works Section
.  Health and Sanitation Section
.  Water Works
.  Street Light
.  Nazul
.  Accounts And Establishment & Records



© 2006-2007 Nagar Palika Parishad Nawabganj,Barabanki. All rights reserved.
Developed and Maintained by FA GEOCAD SYSTEMS PVT. Ltd. email - info@fageosystems.in